« Cobra486入手 | Main | Turbo-486DX40入手 »

オークションで見かけ、ゲットしたものを動作確認。
基板のみで、マニュアル、ドライバ類は一切無し。
基板を見ると手持ちのTurbo-486EX model66と同じに見える。
ヒートシンクを外してCPUの型名を直接確認したいところであるが、接着剤でがっちり固定されているので断念。
とりあえず、定格の40MHz及びオーバークロックの60MHzで安定動作することを確認。

« Cobra486入手 | Main | Turbo-486DX40入手 »

Comments

Here we will share 7 things we look forward to in Blizzcon 2015 November 6 and 7, including Hearthstone, Star - Craft II, Heroes of the Storm and World of Warcraft e-Sport, and of course the news for Blizzard games will be updated. Swirl and gambling mythologies continue to rise as the kids try to uncover the mysteries of their plight. Of course, we can also expect new maps, new game modes and maybe, the Map Editor.

Posted by: mazerunnermovie.net | September 01, 2015 at 10:28 PM

Speaking to Indie - Wire in a new interview published yesterday, she explained, "It's my first real studio job, and it's actually something really cool. The runners traditionally wear white paints and a white shirt, with a red scarf around their waists. Thomas also has to deal with the suspicions of his fellow 'Gladers' including Gally (Will Poulter), Minho (Ki Hong Lee), Newt (Thomas Brodie-Sangster) and Alby (Aml Ameen).

Posted by: mazerunnermovie.net | September 06, 2015 at 09:08 PM

Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and help others like you aided me.

Posted by: best software to rip dvd | September 12, 2015 at 11:37 AM

For elective and surgical procedures, resembling LASIK, the UCLA Laser Refractive Middle requires cost in full on the time companies are rendered.

Posted by: www.freewebsite-service.com | October 08, 2015 at 11:02 PM

whoah this blog is excellent i really like reading your posts. Stay up the good work! You realize, a lot of persons are searching round for this info, you could help them greatly.

Posted by: http://right-now.me/docs/xacc-280-week-3-dq-2.pdf | October 09, 2015 at 01:50 PM

My brother recommended I would possibly like this blog. He was entirely right. This publish actually made my day. You cann't consider simply how so much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

Posted by: http://themadengineer.co.nz/docs/oi-466-week-2-dq1.pdf | October 10, 2015 at 03:43 PM

Check out any site your children want to use before you let them sign up. Maybe, do what Sunil Vaswani, Stallion Group CEO, and his business executives do: clear up the basic roles of your business, get the excitement of the peruser, and urge them that you have given escalated thought to the business opportunity. player) is much better balanced and much less stressful than in Mafia Wars.

Posted by: clash of clans hack apk | October 15, 2015 at 05:49 PM

When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get three emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove people from that service? Thanks!

Posted by: Fannie | December 24, 2015 at 11:33 AM